Zig Zag Doormat
Regular price $45.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- We love this doormat featuring dynamic shapes and natural, easy-to-match hues!
- Handwoven using a traditional loom technique
- Biodegradable coconut fibres
- A light unravelling of the fibres over time is normal and to be expected
- To prolong its life, keep it sheltered from bad weather
- 30" x 18" (46 x 76 cm)
- The Danica Studio Zig Zag Hollander Doormat adds a touch of practical décor to your apartment, condo or home entry.
- Originally developed in Holland, these doormats are woven using a traditional loom technique, making them a completely handcrafted item.
- Designed for practicality, the doormat is made from coconut fibers, coir, that help with removing dirt from the bottom of shoes. Our coir fibers are harvested from fertilizer- and pesticide-free palm trees with limited water requirements in Kerala, India, making this a sustainable material.
- This durable doormat measures 18 inches wide and 30 inches long, making it suitable for most entryways.
- These doormats are reversible and are designed to last lifetime